It’s not how much space. It’s where do you need space?
Integral to any supply chain, the Valley Warehouse division offers options for short-term, long-term, temperature-controlled, and secured storage to meet our clients’ specific needs.
Our team of experts will work with you to fully understand your warehouse and logistics challenges. Valley will design a solution that fits your supply chain strategy today and tomorrow.
- Full visibility to inventory, transaction history, and tracking through to delivery in real-time
- Flexible integration solutions with API, EDI, or custom mapping to your specifications
- Ability to quickly expand into new markets to provide scale today and in the future
- End-to-end transportation solutions through Valley Logistics that optimize client spending and drive new solution efficiencies
The 6 Advantages of our Valley Warehouse Solution:
- Inventory and Fulfillment Solutions – Freight tip over or not in good enough shape to deliver? We’ll repack, rewrap, or palletize for you, before completing the delivery.
- Transloading – Whether it’s cross-docking or transferring your shipment from one mode of transport to another, we’ll get it done.
- Drayage – We utilize our extensive partner network to transfer your freight from an ocean port to its first destination, that critical First Mile.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) – You’ll have access to our user-friendly operating system that will inventory products and scan orders in and out, for starters.
- Freight visibility– If you’re looking for full visibility to your inventory and start-to finish real-time tracking, we’ve got you covered.
- Containers – If you are in the need of off-loading freight from containers, our devanning capabilities are second to none.
“Valley is a lifesaver. They provide us with offsite storage and inventory management when we experience a large influx of containers that aren’t ready for our storefronts. Their staff, systems and service set them apart from our other warehouse providers.”
– John U., Minnesota
Want to talk to a Valley Warehouse expert? Contact us today to learn more about our Hudson, WI, and Lenexa, KS warehouses.